Marine (Cargo & Heavy Equipment) Surveyors & Insurance Adjusters
Peak Claims is a group of independent insurance claim adjusters and marine surveyors established in 2006. Our primary goal is to provide an impartial and unbiased view of the facts for our clients, which consist of insurers (domestic and abroad), attorneys, property owners, manufacturers, and logistics businesses such as trucking agencies, railroads, ocean marine vessel operators, NVOCC operators, and freight forwarders for their liability during transportation. We currently operate primarily out of The Imperial Building in Denver, Colorado (our home office city) but we work from a variety of locations in the field throughout the United States. In particular, we focus on Mountain and Pacific (Western) states such as Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Utah, North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas (limited availability), Kansas, California, and Idaho. Since our inception we’ve narrowed our interests to the markets we perform best in, which now include Marine, Surplus Lines, Commercial Liability, and select services in other markets.
Peak is committed to helping reduce the cost of claim handling and lower the rate of litigation, while increasing retention of your clients.
Businesses we’ve worked with include a large variety of local, regional, national, and international businesses, however, we do not include those names for reference on our website due to competitive reasons. Information on our clients is available upon a limited basis by request only. Please submit any request to us through our contact form, direct e-mail, or via telephone.
Our expertise and most frequent experience includes:
- Inland Marine Surveys (Damaged Freight & Cargo)
- P&C Insurance Claims
- Appraisal Clause Representation – For insurers and property owners in dispute over the amount of the loss.
- Underwriting (Loss Control Surveys) for a variety of cargo and freight movement.
- Agricultural (Farm Operations) Liability including grain, feed, live crop, and other related activities.
- Subrogation and right-to-recovery Investigation for property and cargo related claims.
- Premises liability investigation and general liability examination for slip and fall or other related incidents.
We Provide Our Clients with Numerous Benefits:
- Higher Quality & Timely Reporting (Try us – You’ll immediately see the value we offer)
- Over 10 years of experience in our regional market areas working with insurers and property owners.
- Detailed Billing in Hundredth (.01) hours, resulting in higher value and lower costs. Our competitors bill in tenth hour (.10) minimums, resulting in higher charges for shorter tasks.
- Discounts for Peak Claims Premier Status Customers (Contact us to see if you qualify)
- Never a charge to correspond with you (our client) for status updates.
- Clean Captioned Photographs
- Cross-Coverage Experience.
We Have Experience Providing Services in The Following Locations:
Colorado (All Services)
- The City & County of Denver Metropolitan Area (including Arvada, Westminster, Aurora, Centennial, Littleton, Longmont, Brighton, Fort Lupton, Fort Morgan, Castle Rock, Superior)
- Colorado Springs & Pueblo
- Eastern Plains (Lamar, Sterling, Burlington, Yuma, La Junta)
- Western Slope (including Grand Junction and Glenwood Springs)
- High Rockies (Aspen, Breckenridge, Steamboat Springs)
Utah (Limited to Inland Marine Surveyor Services and Appraisal Clause Disputes)
- Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area (including West Valley City, West Jordan, Sandy, Bountiful)
- Moab & Central Eastern (Interstate 70) Region
- Ogden and Provo
California (Limited to Surveys under Marine Insurance (Cargo, Freight, Heavy Equipment)
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Oakland, City of Industry, Sacramento, San Diego
Kansas (All Services)
- Western Plains – West of U.S. 281 (including Pratt, Great Bend, Russell, Hays, Dodge City, Garden City, Liberal, Colby, Ulysses, Hugoton, Satanta, Goodland)
Wyoming (Limited to Appraisal Clause Disputes and Inland Marine Cargo Surveyor Services)
Nebraska (Limited Service – Please contact us for availability)
- Sidney, Kimball, Bridgeport, Scottsbluff
Please feel free to contact us directly at 1.888.816.0807 or bookmark us here: Peak Claims – Insurance Adjusting Services in Colorado
Disclaimer: This entire web-blog, the Peak Claims website or any other material published by Peak Claims is not meant to be used as any kind of legal advice; we are not attorneys or licensed legal counsel. All of our reports are based on only facts presently known without bias toward any of the parties involved. Please contact us if you have any questions concerning this disclaimer.